Universal Coaching Systems
Terms of Service
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd, the owner of the Website.
- A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
- A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service. A member may be a Coach or a Coachee.
- Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
- A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as “Content”.
Contribution to Website
If you leave comments anywhere on the Site, post material to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Site (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- Downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content
- The Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing)
- The Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd has the right (though not the obligation) to, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd’s reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Site to any individual or entity for any reason, in Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd’s sole discretion. Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid under these circumstances.
Passwords and Security
You bear all responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you receive for purposes of accessing the Site, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your password(s).
You agree to notify Life Coach Office immediately after you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password(s).
Membership Terms for Coaches
Charges for the use of the Site will be based on the date of account activation. If you fail to make timely payments or otherwise breach this Agreement, Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd may terminate your account without prior notice and you agree to pay to Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd the actual costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses.
The term of the Agreement shall be for a period of one (1) month and shall be automatically renewed for successive one (1) month periods, without further action by either Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd or you, until either you or Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd terminates this Agreement as provided below.
The term of the Agreement shall be for a period of twelve (12) months and shall be automatically renewed for successive twelve (12) month periods, without further action by either Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd or you, until either you or Universal Coaching Systems Pty Ltd terminates this Agreement as provided below.
Modifying Your Account
You can upgrade your account at any time.
You can downgrade your account at any time but you must give 30 days notice. No refunds will be given.
Canceling Your LCO Subscription
Here are the steps to cancel your Life Coach Office subscription:
- Log in to your Life Coach Office Account
- Click on the Personal Settings icon (your photo in top right corner)
- From the drop down list select ‘My Subscription’
- Click the ‘Cancel My LCO Subscription’ button
At the LCO end, your payments will be stopped but your LCO account and information will be securely saved for up to 12 months. If you decide in the future that you would like to reactivate your LCO account, all you need to do is log in to LCO and you will be redirected to reactivate your payment subscription.