Tips, Tricks, and Free Tools I’m Always Recommending to Coaches
1. Free Images
2. Free Photo Editing Software
Do you ever need to resize, colour, or add text to an image but don’t want to fork out the money for an expensive photo editing software? If so, here is the answer – check out Pixlr!
3. Colour Palette Suggestions
It can be time consuming to come up with the right colour scheme your coaching business but you don’t have to start from scratch. Check out these ready made colour paletts colourlovers.com and colorcombos.com
4. Tips for Creating Coaching Products Using Word
Take your information products from being just OK to being top notch. Here are six of the Biggest Mistakes Coaches Make when Writing Products (and easy fixes).
5. How to Make a 3d Book Cover
When promoting your ebooks, e-kits and other e-products, it’s important to have an image of your product that makes your e-product look like like a real object – it’s just sells better! It’s super easy to make these yourself. Here is a tutorial that shows you how.
6. Free Audio Recording and Editing Software
Thinking of starting a podcast and not sure where to start? Audacity is a free audio recording and editing software that lets you import, record, trim, merge, and adjust your sound files. Pretty easy to get started too especially if you have some experience with imovie or any other video editing software.
Latest posts by Benay (see all)
- Your top questions about creating products – Answered - December 6, 2016
- How Safe is Your Coaching Business from Self Sabotage? - November 15, 2016
- How to be More Confident as a Coach - November 8, 2016