Ready-to-use leadership program
for your clients.
Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders has been designed specifically for coaches working with people in leadership roles who want to adopt powerful coaching techniques with their team.
Use this program to:
- Gain at least 9 coaching sessions worth of material or 1-2 full days of training
- Add more structure into your leadership coaching
- Invest once and re-use with many clients
- Save time – we’ve done the work so you can focus on coaching
What is Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders?
It’s a 72-page workbook that covers the basic foundational coaching skills leaders need in order to adopt powerful coaching techniques with their team. The workbook teaches concepts and asks the leader to answer coaching questions about each topic (a similar approach to what we use in our popular Pathfinder Program).
Due to the format of the workbook, it can be a self study tool that you give to your clients, or it can be delivered over a 1-2 day training initiative.
What topics are covered?
- Program Introduction
- Understanding Your New Role
- Coaching Success Principles
- One Event, Many Perceptions
- Building Rapport
- Effective Listening
- Questioning Skills
- Giving Great Feedback
- Wrap Up
- Appendix 1 – Essential Coaching Skills Summary
- Appendix 2 – Great Questions Cheat Sheet
- Appendix 3 – The GROW Model
How does licensing work?
- As a coach who invests in Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders, you are able to re-use it with as many clients as you want to.
- You can email it, photo copy it, use it in your workshops.
- If you buy the PDF Version, you can not change the material in any way and the subtle branding of Universal Coaching Systems must remain. If you buy the .docx version, you can change whatever you like.
- You must not directly resell Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders as a stand-alone item – it is a tool to use in conjunction within the coaching initiatives you offer as a life coach.
- Your clients can only use Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders for their own personal use.
What will my clients gain?
In this program your clients will:
- Have a better understanding of their new role as a coach/mentor.
- Have a new awareness of how people distort, delete and generalize information and how to help fill in the gaps for colleagues.
- Be able to use their body, voice, language and experiences with conscious volition to connect even better with their team (and other people in their life too!).
- Identify what they need to do differently to be a better listener.
- Explore new and better questions, which they can now use with their teams to get better answers.
- Have experienced the power of giving feedback within a Feedback Sandwich.
- Leave with tools that they can use once they get back to the office to help them incorporate what they have learned into their role as a leader.
Download Essential Coaching Skills for Leaders Today
We’ve done the work so you can focus on coaching.